Posted on | January 16, 2011 | No Comments
This week Doug Andrew discussed the following:
Upcoming Free Webinar
Attend our free 90-minute webinar live over the Internet this coming Tuesday, Jan. 18th at 11:00 a.m. pacific (12:00 p.m. mountain, 1:00 p.m. central, 2:00 p.m. eastern), and again at 6:30 p.m. pacific (7:30 mountain, 8:30 central, 9:30 eastern).
The topic is “True Asset and Wealth Optimization.” You’ll learn how to choose the right investments for liquidity, safety, rate of return and tax benefits.
All attendees receive a bonus hardcover copy of Last Chance Millionaire, Doug Andrew’s New York Times best-selling book.
Traditional Investments Won’t Keep You Safe
If what you always thought to be true about IRAs and 401(k)s turned out not to be true, when would you want to know?
Most Americans lost more than 30 percent in the value of their retirement accounts in 2008. Most are barely back to breaking even.
We just experienced a lost decade. The S&P 500, the Dow Jones and the market itself is where it was 10 years ago. Where did that time go?
Right now, because of the recession, banks are paying 1 percent interest. You can do better than that.
Folks who have been following the Missed Fortune strategies have 50 percent more in their retirement accounts than what they had four years ago.
People who followed the strategies have double – in some cases, triple – what they had 10 years ago.
We have two more years to get money out of IRAs and 401(k)s and pay taxes at the current levels before tax rates go up – and they will.
Now is the time to convert your IRAs and 401(k)s into vehicles that grow tax-free. These vehicles are linked to inflation so inflation helps, not hurts.
Two things are certain: taxes are going up and the dollar will be worth less. I can teach you to insulate yourself from future taxes and inflation.
You could accumulate an extra million tax-free using safe, proven strategies. Your money won’t be exposed to loss due to economic downturns.
Wouldn’t you like to be earning more?
Whose Retirement Are You Planning?
If you were a farmer, when would you rather pay tax?
Would you like to buy the seeds tax-free but then pay tax on the harvest sale? Or would you like to pay taxes on the seeds but then keep whatever you earned off of the harvest?
Roughly 89 percent of Americans are paying tax on the harvest with their IRAs and 401(k)s. The other 11 percent are paying tax on the seeds.
IRAs and 401(k)s are a good way to save for retirement, but they’re a far cry from the best way. I ask people, are you paying for Uncle Sam’s retirement or your own?
Indexing is principle-protected. I don’t lose money when the market goes down and when the market goes up, I’m credited whatever the index of my choice earns up to a cap.
You keep anything you make in a given year, and it becomes principle.
You need to take charge of your finances and your retirement.
The Congressional Budget Office said that by mid-century, middle-income Americans will be paying 50 to 60 percent of their income in taxes.
Don’t be among the 95 percent of Americans that will still be struggling when they reach age 65.
I can teach you how to go from a broke Baby Boomer to a blazing bloomer.
Meet with a Missed Fortune advisor to get started planning your future.
Bonus Missed Fortune E-Book: Baby Boomer Blunders
The average Baby Boomer has less than $50,000 accumulated for retirement (which means many have less than that), primarily due to bad habits and having money invested in the wrong places where economic downturns can diminish their nest egg.
Download this e-book now at www.babyboomerblunders.com.